Your support helps fund services to over one hundred youth each year, including out of school services and mentoring that reduce high school dropout rates, crime, and dependency. Please invest in brighter futures for the youth of our Community.
CCPY is a 501c3 non-profit public charity, Tax ID: 93-1222073. Donations are fully tax deductible to the extent of the law.
We appreciate contributions online or by personal check which may be mailed to: California Community Partners for Youth, PO Box 578, San Jose, CA 95106.
Please consider becoming a monthly sponsor at one of the following levels:
- Copper: $5 per month
- Nickel: $10 per month
- Bronze: $25 per month
- Silver: $50 per month
- Gold: $75 per month
- Platinum: $100 per month
- Youth Sponsor: $500 per month
Other contributions of time, talent and goods are also greatly appreciated:
- Stock, Securities or other assets
- Used vehicles, loaners and/or rentals
- Your Time as a youth mentor
- Your volunteer or discount services:
- Writing, Editing, Web/Social Media services
- Embroidery and silk-screening services, for group t-shirts and events
- Print and Copy services
- Floral services, including bouquets and corsages for graduation and recognition events.
- Videography and Photography services
- Bus transportation for youth and coaches (50-60 people and luggage) to and from Camp Retreat Course, and for one weekend event each month.
- Balloons and helium tanks, used at recognition ceremonies such as graduations
- Paper and office supplies such as file folders, printer paper, name tags for events, and similar supplies
- Gift cards and coupons for catering, meals.
- Frequent Flier Miles
Thanks to our Funders!
- Cadence Design Systems
- Cisco Systems
- The Foundation for Youth Investment
- The Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation
- The Intero Foundation
- The Larson Legacy
- Lockheed Employee Foundation
- Leo M. Shortino Family Foundation
- Schwab Charitable Fund
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- The Sobrato Foundation
- Texas Instruments (formerly National Semiconductor)
- United Way Silicon Valley
- San Jose Community Development Block Grant
- San Jose Mayor's Gang Prevention Task Force funding through San Jose BEST and Safe Summer Initiative
- Franklin McKinley Children’s Initiative
- East Side Union High School District -Yerba Buena High School and Overfelt High School
...and thank you to Each and Every individual donor for the support of our community's youth. Your gifts add up and mean more than you can imagine! Thank you!